You'll see this error if the page uses a certificate that isn't set up right on your computer.
To fix the error, try these tips:
- On your Mac computer, at the top right, click Spotlight search .
- Enter "Keychain Access."
- In the results, click Keychain Access.
- At the top of your computer screen, click View Show Expired Certificates.
- At the top right, click Search .
- Enter "DigiCert High" and press Enter on your keyboard.
- Find "DigiCert High Assurance EV Root CA" that's marked as Expired . Click the certificate.
- Press Delete on your keyboard.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.