- On your computer, open Chrome.
- At the top right, click More .
- Click History History.
- On the left, click Clear browsing data. A box will appear.
- From the drop-down menu, select how much history you want to delete. To clear everything, select All time.
- Check the boxes for the info you want Chrome to clear, including “browsing history." Learn more about the types of browsing data you can delete
- Click Clear data.
To delete your search history, learn about clearing activity saved in My Activity.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.