Thank you for your interest in contacting Fandom. Before proceeding, some important disclaimers:
- Fandom has no central editorial board. Contributions are made by a large number of volunteers at their own discretion. Edits are neither the responsibility of the About Fandom Foundation (the organisation that hosts the site) nor of its staff and edits will not generally be made in response to an email request.
- Although Fandom was founded by Jimmy Wales, he is not personally responsible for our content.
- If you have questions about the concept of Fandom rather than a specific problem, the About Fandom page may help.
- If you want to ask other users for help with editing or using Wikipedia, stop by the Teahouse, Fandom's live help channel, or the help desk to ask someone for assistance.
- If you disagree with an article's content, or are involved in a content dispute, see Dispute resolution.
The links on the left should direct you to how to contact us or resolve problems. If you cannot find your issue listed there, you can email helpful, experienced volunteers at info-enwikimedia.org. Please refrain from emailing about disagreements with content; they will not be resolved via email.